"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sue Devitt Microquatic Anti-aging Eye Concentrate

I don't usually judge a product on price, but really? $100? This is a perfectly serviceable eye cream, but for this much money I would want to see all my fine lines disappear. I really don't see it deliver this much money's worth.

Retail: $100

Rating: 2 lipsticks

No comments: