"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Davies Gate Sea Grass Hydrating Body Lotion


I have to admit-I am a sucker for anything with the words "beach," "ocean" or "sea" in the name. This lotion is no exception. Now, I don't exactly know what Sea Grass really smells like, but this is a light, clean floral fragrance.

It's not just for show, though-this lotion really does hydrate, and the effect is long lasting. Twenty-four hours after using it, my hands still feel soft. My only complaint? Smelling it did not transport me to my happy seaside place.


Retail: $18


Rating: 4 lipsticks

No comments: