"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Guinea Pig: Listerine Whitening Quick Dissolving Strips: Day 0

In the interest of science, I have taken a photograph of my own teeth. It's not as easy as it sounds. For your viewing pleasure, My Teeth, ladies and gentlemen, before I start my course of Listerine Whitening Quick Dissolving Strips. Full disclosure: I am a smoker, and I drink my coffee black.








I know it's not a great picture. You want a better one? Send me a real digital camera and I can stop using my phone.

In the meantime, learn what will be happening to my teeth with the Listerine Strips.

No comments: