"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care Mask


Finally, my frizz halo is gone. This mask is great! It really did make my hair, soft, shiny and hydrated. In fact, my hair actually took longer to air dry today than it normally does, which leads me to believe that this product may actually be a humectant* to boot!



*A humectant actually draws water from the air, therefore creating greater hydration.


Retail: $35


Rating: 5 lipsticks

No comments: