"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sekkisei Lotion Mask


Any benefits this product offers are outweighed by the sheer annoyingness factor. This is a paper mask that is meant to be soaked in the Sekkisei Lotion (sold separately, of course) and then placed on your face for 10-15 minutes, after which your skin will be luminous.
What they don't tell you is that you must remain absolutely still. Even breathing caused the mask to flop around my face.
My skin does feel softer, but I've stared at myself in the mirror for ten minutes, and I don't see any luminousity.
Retail: $6.50 (plus you need to buy the lotion)
Rating: 1 lipstick

No comments: