"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Sephora Radical Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

UPDATE: I heard back from Sephora. This is being discontinued, so stock up before it's too late!

I love, love, love this makeup remover. It is a gel form, and takes everything off. Just squirt it on a cotton ball, and wipe off your makeup. The best part- even though it is highly effective, it never stings the eyes!


The bad news is, I fear that it is being discontinued. It is now 50% off at Sephora.com. I am going to check with them to see what I can find out. I'll keep you updated!


Retail: $4 On Sale

Rating: 5 lipsticks

No comments: