"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Dove Shampoo Advanced Care Therapy Shampoo

I'm still battling the frizz halo-curse the summer humidity and the summer blonde! But, this is a good weapon. It is a deeply moisturizing shampoo for dry and damaged hair, and while it didn't make the frizz instantly disappear, I was able to smooth on some gel and smooth down my hair. Surprise, surprise: it contains dimethiconol, a derivative of my new best friend, dimethicone.

Retail:$5.99

Rating: 4 lipsticks

No comments: