"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Sally Hansen Smoothing Foot Scrub


Okay, I am obsessed with my manicure, but even more obsessed with my pedicure. This foot scrub really helps to smooth and soften the feet. The one thing that is hard to get used to is that it is to be used on dry skin, so no scrubbing in the shower! I've discovered that the best way is to keep a towel and a spray bottle handy, after scrubbing, just spray and wipe!
Retail: $7.49
Rating: 4 lipsticks

No comments: