"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

JOEY New York Pure Pores Instant Blackhead Remover and Pore Minimizer Gel


JOEY New York products-I either love 'em or hate 'em. There is never an in between for me. This is not one that I love.
This product is meant to be applied in a thin layer over skin, and then after it dries, buffed off, revealing blackhead and pore free skin. In reality, I found that the gel actually caused more breakouts. I suspect it is because it dries the skin, and the dry skin clogs the pores. After using this religiously twice a week, as directed, I head skin that was redder and more pimple ridden. Not what I was looking for!
Retail: $25
Rating: 0 lipsticks

No comments: