"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream

Why don't we call this Dr. No? First, you need to understand that my skin is not sensitive to anything. I laugh in the face of glycolic peels. Now, about the cleansing cream:
First, it stung. My skin felt red, itchy and irritated.
Second, regular cleansing is not enough. You need to follow special steps: press and roll. do not rub or scrub. I don't trust products that cannot be used like all in its class.
Third, the almond meal which makes up the exfoliating particles did not rinse easily. I always ended up with some in my hair.
Finally, it left a greasy film on my skin after rinsing.

I suppose if you have very dry skin that is not irritated by any ingredients whatsoever, this is the product for you. Oh, and if that does apply to you? Ripley's Believe it or Not has something they'd like to discuss with you!

Retail: $24

Rating: 0 lipsticks

No comments: