"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Neutrogena Energizing Body Wash Fresh Citrus


I really wanted to like this body wash. Really, I did. I usually do rally well with Neutrogena products, but....eh. I found that the exfoliating particles were too fine, feeling like I had mixed sand into my body wash. Not quite the feeling I wanted. The smell is nice, but it left me feeling neither clean nor exfoliated.

Retail: $7.49 On Sale

Rating: 1 lipstick

No comments: