"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Brush with Death, well, sort of



I have always been convinced that I would come down with whatever disease or illness is currently being overblown by the media. Finally, after years of paranoia, it happened!




I spent part of last week in the hospital with MRSA- also known as the "superbug," or the "killer staph infection." I did not have so bad a case that my life was feared for, but bad enough that they kept in the hospital hooked up on IV, and I will be taking meds for a awhile and I still kind of feel like crap.




I could tell I was feeling better when I took some pictures of my IV for the blog......





The lighting in my hospital room was not great, but I still think it looks pathetic, and therefore warrants sympathy.

First thing I did when I got out of the hospital?

Starbucks Skinny Caramel Latte!

No comments: