"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My new weightloss secret...



Honestly, am I the only one who finds this odd?








and......







Is it web-based email in a pill, or an online calorie burner? Did I just uncover the greatest conspiracy of the 21st century? Or did I just blow your mind?

2 comments:

WellReadCasey said...

you blew my mind long ago...

Peggy Archer said...

Wow... I never noticed that.

I always thought of Alli as less a diet aid and more of a punishment pill for overeating ("liquid stools"? eeewww).