"Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting"


-William Shakespeare

The Best Way To Shop

Shop through igive to support the New Repertory Theatre! Here's how it works: shop your (and my!) favorite websites by clicking through igive, or install the igive shopping window on your computer. The retailer will give a percentage of your sale to The New Repertory Theatre. What's in it for you? Besides supporting a great cause, you get access to special shopping deals!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ladylipstick's Totally Vain New Year's Resolutions!

I don't usually make resolutions, but I've got some this year. In no particular order, my resolutions, with notes and some pats on the back for already starting on some of them!

  • I will keep my drawers and closet better organized. I have already re-orged the closet, and 50 % of the drawers.
  • I will keep my shoes better organized. I've ordered two shoe organizers from Target.com.
  • I will recognize that haircolor is a privilege and not a right. I will not abuse that privilege by letting my roots grow out.
  • I will stop picking at dry cuticles. To this end, I will keep my hands from getting dry by wearing gloves outside when it is cold, rubber gloves when cleaning, and applying hand cream every time I wash my hands, and at other times throughout the day.
  • I will remove my rings before applying said hand cream.
  • I will flatten my lumpy stomach. Phase one is upping the fat-burning. Phase two is toning.
  • I will develop a yoga butt.

There you have it. Happy New Year!

No comments: